Aims and Scope
The aims and objectives of the Society shall be to:
- advance the cause of genetics and plant breeding and to encourage and promote study and research in these disciplines in the service of agriculture
- disseminate the knowledge of genetics and plant breeding,
- provide facilities for association and conference among students of genetics and plant breeding and for encouragement of close relationship between them and those in the related sciences,
- advocate policies in the interest of the nation in the field of genetics and plant breeding, and
- facilitate international cooperation in the field of genetics and plant breeding.